Dead Reckoning GNSS GPS Receiver Mouse
Perfect Solution for Automotive Applications
Dead Reckoning GNSS GPS Receiver
Continuous Accurate Positioning for Car Navigation, Fleet Management, Navigation Systems for Emergency Vehicles, Bus Location Systems, Tracking Devices for Commercial Vehicles, etc.
- Mulberry dead reckoning GPS receiver module consists of the Swiss ublox M8 series GNSS chip and a six-axis acceleration sensor.
- It is a multiple-function communication module that has integrated the advanced online adaptive integrated navigation algorithm and GNSS location engine.
- It provides real-time, high-precision vehicle location, speed measurement, and direction measurement information under the most challenging conditions (such as indoor, tunnel, underground garage, etc).
- When the signal accuracy is reduced, or even satellite signals are lost in the GNSS system, without using the odometer information, our dead reckoning GPS receiver can locate and measure the vehicle accurately by using inertial navigation technology.
- Our dead reckoning GPS receiver is a concurrent receiver module built-in with multiple positioning systems that support simultaneous reception of GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, and QZSS L1 bands.
- It has 33 tracking channels, 72 capture channels and 210 PRN channels, enable it to capture and track any multiple satellite signals.
- Compared with a single GPS system, the multiple positioning systems (GPS&GLONASS& Galileo, Beidou &QZSS) of the DR GPS receiver makes a great increase in the number of visible and available satellites. At the same time, the first positioning time is highly reduced, even in a complex urban environment. It perfectly achieves higher positioning precision and accuracy.
Dead Reckoning GPS Receiver Key Features
Swiss Ublox M8 Engine
2.5m Positioning Accuracy
GPS, Glonass, Galileo, Beidou
-167 dBm Sensitivity
Six-axis Acceleration Sensor
NMEA 0183, UBX, RTCM2.3
Technical and Mechanical Specifications for the DR GPS Receiver
Electrical Characteristics (DR GPS Receiver)
- Chipset: Swiss Ublox-M8030-KT
- Frequency: GPS, Glonass Galileo, Beidou
- Channels: Code 72(search channel) / Code 33(tracking channel)/ 210 ( PRN )
GPS&QZSS L1 1575.42MHz C/A , Beidou B1 1561.098MHz,
GALILEO E1B/C1,GLONASS L1OF 1602MHz,
SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN
- Tracking: -167dBm | Capture: -149dBm | Recapture: -161dBm
- Horizontal Locating Accuracy: <2.5m CEP @-130dBm, Sub-meter (1% ~3% distance tolerance)
- Acceleration Accuracy: without aid: 0.1m/s2
- Hot Start: 1s | Warm Start: 30s | Cold Start: 35s
GPS Output Data
- Support Baud Rate: 9600bps by default (can be modified to 115200bps)
- Data Level: UART/TTL
- Data Protocol: NMEA-0183, GPATT
- NMEA Message: RMC, VTG, GGA, GSA, GSV, GLL
- Update Rate: 1Hz-5Hz, 1Hz by default
- Acceleration Limit: <4g
- Altitude Limit: <18,000 m
- Velocity Limit: <515 m/s
- VCC: DC Voltage 3.3V~5.5V, Typical: 5V
- Operating: -40 °C ~ +85°C
- Storage: -45°C ~ +125°
Performance Descriptions for the Dead Reckoning GPS Receiver
High precision attitude heading information is obtained by eliminating gyro drift.
Eliminate vibration acceleration and obtain high accurate velocity information.
Zero speed correction algorithm prevents navigation data drift.
Adaptive extended Calman filtering algorithm.
Identify and isolate GNSS data with large errors.
Switch between integrated navigation and inertial navigation technology.
Independent to Odometer
High precision positioning by using inertial navigation.
High performance three axis gyroscope and three axis accelerometer.
Complete quadrature error / temperature drift and other error compensation.
Each product calibration code is inconsistent for preventing pirate.
No installation angle, convenient for users to install on board.
Support RTCM2.3 protocol / sub-meter level navigation in complex environment.
Dead Reckoning GPS Receiver Connectors
- USB, Micro USB, USB Type C, USB Type A
- Micro-Fit 3.0, DB9 Male, PS2 6 Pin Male
- Audio DC 2.5 / 3.5 (3 / 4 Pin Male)
- Micro HDMI, 1.25x5Pin cable, Free Wire, etc.
Satellite Navigation System
GGM Navigation System
Integrated Navigation System
Inertial Navigation System
Vehicle Attitude Angle
Dead Reckoning GPS Receiver Interface Options
- Regulated power for the dead reckoning GPS receiver is required.
- A stable DC voltage supply is required for the VCC Pin.
- Power supply ripple must be less than 30mV.
- The input voltage Vcc should be 3.0V~5.0V (3.3V recommended).
- The maximum current is 140mA.
- Suitable decoupling must be provided by external decoupling circuitry.
The GPS receiver supports two full-duplex serial channels RS232. All serial connections are at 5.0V TTL logic levels. When different voltage level is required, use appropriate level shifters. The baud rate of both serial ports is fully programmable. The data format is fixed: X, N, 8, 1, i.e. X baud rate, no parity, eight data bits and one stop bit, no other data formats are supported, LSB is sent first. The module’s default baud rate is set up to 9600bps, however, the user can change the default baud rate to any value from 4800 bps to 38400kbps. RS232 is used for booting and NMEA interface.
The GPS receiver supports two full duplex serial channels UART. All serial connections are at 3V CMOS logic levels. When different voltage level is required, use appropriate level shifters. The baud rate of both serial ports are fully programmable. The data format is however fixed: X, N, 8, 1, i.e. X baud rate, no parity, eight data bits and one stop bit, no other data formats are supported, LSB is sent first. The modules default baud rate is set up to 9600bps, however, the user can change the default baud rate to any value from 4800 bps to 115kbps. UART port can be used for firmware upgrade, NMEA output and ublox proprietary commands input.
The GPS receiver module supports single-chip USB to UART bridge,It is a USB 2.0 compliant full-speed device with integrated transceiver. Before using it, please install the appropriate USB driver.