ublox Chipset USB GPS Mouse Receiver
The Best USB GPS Receiver Sensor for Android Tablet Windows PC and Laptop
USB GPS Receiver
Mulberry USB G-Mouse GPS receiver is ultra-low power and high accuracy USB GPS device powered by u-blox 7 GPS engine.
You can use our USB GPS receiver with external antenna for your external Android tablet, Windows 10 PC laptop or Linux handheld unit as a mobile GPS device in your vehicle GPS navigation and tracking systems, like patrol cars, or go sailing on a boat.
The USB GPS mouse receiver with ublox chipset has an especially strong signal, accurately reporting its position from anywhere of the vehicles to you. And cost-effective is another feature thanks to our factory direct supply.
Just plug in our USB GPS receiver antenna to your device and let it work straight away!
- Cost-effective and Really Fast Satellite Lock!
- Chipset: u-blox 7 (UBX-G7020-KT)
- Frequencies: GPS&QZSS L1 C/A, GLONASS L1OF, SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN
- 56 Channels
- Sensitivity: -165 dBm
- Power consumption: Max 25mA@3.3V
- Interface: USB
- GPS Protocol: Stardard NMEA 0183
Rich Shells for the
USB GPS Mouse Available!
GMouse USB and More
- USB, Micro USB, USB Type C, USB Type A
- Micro-Fit 3.0, DB9 Male, PS2 6 Pin Male
- Audio DC 2.5 / 3.5 (3 / 4 Pin Male)
- Micro HDMI, 1.25x5Pin cable, Free Wire, etc.